Jul 29, 2020, 11:05:10 AM
Agile coach recognizes business needs and determining solutions to business problems, Solutions often include a software-systems development component, which may also comprise of process or policy development and organizational transformation or strategic outlining.
- Strong understanding of Scrum and Kanban.
- Experienced as a Scrum master or with the agile methodology.
- Knowledge of agile software development.
- Experience in implementing agile project.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Interpersonal skills and patience.
- Should have depth of agile experience and great influencing skills.
- Has the ability to process or management coaches in establishing leadership and overseeing successful adoption of the agile method.
- Agile Coach helps teams and company to adopt and improve agile methods and practices.
- Encourage people rethink and change the way they go about development.
- Implementing the trainings provided by the company into actions.
- Bringing teams to apply agile and lean thinking to the specific environments and impediments they face.
- Agile Coach helps the team to adapt the methodology to their situation, and help them challenge the existing environment.
- Helping the team to execute the agile vision, and motivate the team to that vision.
- Agile Coach provide feedback and advice to new agile project teams, and also to teams who want to perform at a higher level.
- Transforming the team into self-managing and accountable. .
- Paid time off according to local laws
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Childcare leave
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, plus flexible work schedules