Jul 29, 2020, 11:17:11 AM
Back-end developers are usually responsible for writing the web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developers. A back-end web developer is responsible for server-side web application logic as well as the integration of the front-end part
- Back-end developers participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform tests to optimize performance
- Back-end developers collaborates with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Back-end developers gather and address technical and design requirements
- Liaise with developers, designers, and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies .
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Fluency or understanding of specific languages, such as Java, PHP, or Python, and operating systems may be required.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Paid time off according to local laws
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Childcare leave
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, plus flexible work schedules
Full-time Position (40h/week)
Starter (0-1 yrs)
$20,000 / Y