Jul 29, 2020, 11:17:11 AM
Chief Information Officer (CIO)
Chief information officer (CIO) is an executive job title commonly given to the person at an enterprise in charge of information technology (IT) strategy and the computer systems required to support the organization's unique objectives and goals.
Informatica Product Information Management
- Chief Information Officer serves as the company’s top technology infrastructure manager
- Chief Information Officer runs the organization’s internal IT operations
- Works to streamline business processes with technology
- Focuses on internal customers (users and business units)
- Chief Information Officer collaborates and manages vendors that supply infrastructure solutions
- Aligns the company’s IT infrastructure with business priorities
- Developers strategies to increase the company’s bottom line (profitability)
- Has to be a skilled and organized manager to be successful .
- Strong track record of leadership, with the ability to influence throughout the organization.
- Established history of effectively implementing and managing solutions on an international basis.
- Highly technical, confident at the operational management level and comfortable in an engineering-heavy organization.
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities with deep understanding.
- Strong leader, team player and contributor. Self-motivated and self-directed
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and conflicting priorities. Preferably experience in technology cultures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experiences presenting to Senior Executive Teams, ability to effectively.
- Experience designing and implementing enterprise-wide information security organizational structures and processes .
- Paid time off according to local laws
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Childcare leave
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, plus flexible work schedules
Full-time Position (40h/week)
Master (>7 yrs)
$20,000 / Y