Jul 29, 2020, 11:19:44 AM
Cloud Architect is an IT professional who is responsible for overseeing a company's cloud computing strategy. This includes cloud adoption plans, cloud application design, and cloud management and monitoring
- Cloud Architect creates a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adoption process.
- Regularly evaluate cloud applications, hardware, and software.
- Cloud Architect develop and organize cloud systems.
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud privacy.
- Respond to technical issues in a professional and timely manner.
- Offer guidance in infrastructure movement techniques including bulk application transfers into the cloud.
- Cloud Architect identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company.
- Hands-on experience writing automation code that produces/supports Production-ready infrastructure solutions. .
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or relevant field.
- Positive attitude and a strong commitment to delivering quality work.
- Excellent knowledge of cloud computing technologies and current computing trends.
- Effective communication skills to properly articulate cloud reports to management and other IT development partners.
- Knowledge in Outsourcing and external hosting.
- Strategy/business sense: must understand business strategy and prioritize accordingly.
- Planning and organizing skills must possess strong planning and organizing skills
- With Strong technical skills in enterprise computing and must understand the building blocks of IT. .
- Paid time off according to local laws
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Childcare leave
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, plus flexible work schedules
Full-time Position (40h/week)
Master (>7 yrs)
$20,000 / Y