Jul 29, 2020, 11:30:42 AM
Cloud System Administrator
Cloud System Administrator works in a mixed Unix and Windows virtual environment managing cloud infrastructure services and multiple cloud server instances. Support cloud servers including security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting.
- Cloud System Administrator Coordinates with the IT department to develop and support cloud, windows or Unix infrastructure.
- Provide technical assistance on windows, cloud-based systems, and resolve operational problems.
- Cloud System Administrator assist the administration of cloud service and a Windows server environment.
- Install and configure the Windows operating system in cloud IaaS providers.
- Cloud System Administrator looks into configuration and network security of the systems to make sure they are working correctly and they are up-to-date.
- Managing and upgrading the operating systems.
- Monitoring and analyzing the capabilities and performance of the systems.
- Provide all the necessary assistance to the cloud servers, including security configurations, patching, and troubleshooting. .
- Has the ability to configure VMs and Web Applications.
- Holding a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, electronics, or telecommunications.
- Should have good knowledge of other Windows-based technologies.
- Have some expertise in cloud technologies, identity management, systems management, virtualization, storage, and networking.
- knowledge in deployment and robust applications on AWS or similar technologies.
- Advance technical skills in designing distributed applications and systems on the AWS or similar platforms.
- Proficiency and experience to create, configure, and manage private clouds using the Agility, Speed & Cost Savings Platform.
- With strong foundational knowledge in architecting infrastructure using Oracle Cloud Infrastructure services. .
- Paid time off according to local laws
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Childcare leave
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, plus flexible work schedules