Jul 29, 2020, 11:38:46 AM
A data architect is a practitioner of data architecture, and information technology discipline concerned with designing, creating, deploying and managing an organization's data architecture
- Data Architect conducts assessments, evaluates, recommends and advocates target architecture strategy and processes on the specific discipline.
- Data Architect consults on architecture related concerns and direction and ensure alignment to overall enterprise data strategy.
- Partner with key stakeholders and proactively consult with project integration regarding architecture requirements and direction.
- Data Architect defines architecture implementation templates for specific use cases.
- Assesses new technologies and develop solutions appropriate to business requirements.
- Data Architect maintains awareness and knowledge of new concepts, emerging technology, architecture, industry and Company developments.
- Data Architect is responsible for the architectural design, development and deployment of the enterprise’s overall systems.
- Establishes, implements, and documents the technology integration or migration strategies. .
- Ability to upwardly influence the strategic direction of business IT solutions.
- Competent in database management, data flow design, data mapping, data warehousing, and data integration.
- Proven track record in translating organizational strategy into actionable solutions that drive operational excellence.
- Experience in platform administration, performance tuning, data integration, database administration, metadata management.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Excellent understanding of relational database concepts, impact of design on performance
- Team Player with proven leadership, communication, organizational, and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong experience with architecture best practices and data warehousing concepts. .
- Paid time off according to local laws
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Childcare leave
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, plus flexible work schedules