Jul 29, 2020, 11:40:36 AM
Data scientist is someone who makes value out of data.Data scientist duties typically include creating various machine learning-based tools or processes within the company, such as recommendation engines or automated lead scoring systems. Data Scientists role should also be able to perform statistical analysis.
- Data Scientist develops software for a production cloud-based data management project.
- Data Scientist Identifies trends and relationships within data.
- Data Scientist uses trend data to improve application performance and business operations.
- Data Scientist contributes to setup of build and development tools.
- Contribute to algorithm tuning and development.
- Developing strategies to optimize data and search.
- Devise strategy for configuring application recommendation engines.
- Work closely with Management and Business development team. .
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good applied statistics skills.
- Experience with common data science toolkits.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms
- Scripting and programming skills at least one language.
- Experience in translating requirements to design as well as understanding of how metadata plays from the end use.
- Has experience in leading teams, someone who has extensive work experience in and end user access.
- Has prior experience with data modelling.
- Paid time off according to local laws
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Childcare leave
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, plus flexible work schedules
Full-time Position (40h/week)
Essential (1-3 yrs)
$20,000 / Y