Jul 29, 2020, 11:53:39 AM
Delivery Manager's role focuses on keeping clients satisfied with the company's services through managing projects, fixing any reliability issues, tracking service metrics, managing budgets and helping lead the professionals responsible for getting services delivered to clients.
- Delivery Manager provides response escalation path for project teams in the face of delivery challenges to intervene and apply preventative action.
- Delivery Manager regularly collaborate with internal proposal team to identify and review new proposals.
- Delivery Manager assist with providing monthly internal executive updates on project portfolio.
- Provide guidance and follow-through on action plans for assigned project engagements to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Delivery Manager ensures successful project delivery through close coordination with internal teams such as release management, finance and accounts.
- Facilitate project kick-off and review meetings and lessons learned sessions for large, high-risk engagements.
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to create and/or review relevant project delivery artifacts.
- Create best practice applications for engagement management elements, such as project review and status reporting format. .
- Experience operating and speaking at an executive level to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to understand challenges from multiple perspectives and apply it to identify causes to lead teams to a successful outcome.
- Experience managing or delivering technology-based solutions.
- Strong understanding of and demonstrated ability in applying project risk management.
- Computer and database application skills.
- Familiarity with inventory management systems.
- Excellent problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Strong history and track record of completing quality projects on time, as well as coaching and mentoring others to success. .
- Paid time off according to local laws
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Childcare leave
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, plus flexible work schedules