Digital Marketing Expert HOT
The Digital Marketing Expert is a member of a marketing team who applies web technology and digital marketing platforms (such as a website, email system, CMS, CRM, or other software application) for the purpose of achieving marketing business goals. It is a hybrid role involving both marketing and technology knowledge.
- The Digital Marketing Expert acts as an SME for Adobe and Salesforce Marketing Suite and creates standards, tools, and best practices for the products.
- The Digital Marketing Expert is responsible for engineering, installation, and support of the infrastructure during projects delivering digital marketing solutions to the firm.
- Supports, Web content management tools, Analytics tools for analyzing client data, and targeting tools for personalizing the experience.
- Analyzing, designing, coding, performance tuning, and implementation of new BI solutions.
- Coding data ingest solutions, Daily triage of bugs and tasks.
- The Digital Marketing Expert leads a team of data warehousing engineers, acting as liaison to internal and 3rd party clients and providing updates to management.
- The Digital Marketing Expert creates documentation for applications and processes.
- Enforces best practices in all aspects of works and evaluates new data warehousing platforms and solutions. .
- A basic understanding of HTML, CSS, and web page deployment.
- Proven skills with data visualization tools.
- Experience with storage devices and connectivity tools
- Must have Tabular data warehouse design experience.
- Knowledge of enterprise web application infrastructure.
- Strong interpersonal skills like being a team player and effective collaborator with many different types of audiences.
- Independent problem-solving and self-directing abilities.
- Ability to develop product expertise. .