Jul 29, 2020, 11:04:59 AM
.Net developer builds software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework.
Creating applications from scratch, configuring existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, .NET developer is expected to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects.
Must be team player and excellent communicator
The main goal of .Net Developer will be to work with teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis as the .NET Developer.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Paid time off according to local laws
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Childcare leave
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, plus flexible work schedules