The Full-Stack Developer is responsible for front and Back-end web development. Usually, Full-Stack developers will understand how to work with several languages and databases.
- The Full-Stack Developer makes everything as efficient as possible, decreasing page load times and reducing overhead of our current scripts.
- Consistently writes, translates, and codes software programs and applications according to specifications.
- The Full-Stack Developer builds monitoring and have the ability to perform debugging in all areas of the code.
- Reports operational achievements and progress to the Software Development Manager on a regular basis.
- The Full-Stack Developer works effectively with other employees to collaborates toward a goal of providing user friendly applications.
- The Full-Stack Developer cultivates and disseminates knowledge of application development best practices.
- Participates in company activities such as planning and design meetings, retrospectives, and other required process activities.
- Research on emerging application development software products, languages, in support of procurement and development efforts. .
- Experience with server set up, database set up, designing database structures and coding stored procedures.
- Familiar with troubleshooting and resolving cross-platform issues, performance optimization, and managing web server platforms.
- Proficiency with server side languages and Familiarity with database technology.
- Ability to manage multiple design projects on tight deadlines and accustomed to fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with fundamental front end languages.
- Strong Organizational and project management skills.
- Proficient in custom module development and key contributed modules.
- Experience in operations and production support. .