Full-Stack Python Developer
- Full Stack Python Developer generates websites and build applications with cross-platform compatibility.
- Full Stack Python Developer collaborates with other developers and designers to create, design and maintain data architectures and systems.
- Repair and enhance existing websites.
- Full Stack Python Developer adhere to expected coding quality standards.
- Debug and improve development and production issues across multiple services.
- Working on a mix of business process automation and system integration to improve the services provided to stakeholders.
- Full Stack Python Developer works closely with internal stakeholders, you will extract and clarify requirements and have the autonomy to direct strategy, methodology and technology selection to deliver those requirements.
- Collaborate with the product team and stakeholders for the requirements gathering, system design and work verification.
- Familiarity with continuous integration, deployment and automation tools.
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools.
- Significant experience in developing efficient and maintainable code.
- Knowledge on fundamentals of Networking and VMWare virtualisation.
- Platforms administration, including configuration, deployments and operational maintenance.
- Significant experience in application/system design.
- Understand the importance and always follow security best practices.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, privileging simple solutions to complex situations. .
- Paid time off according to local laws
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Childcare leave
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, plus flexible work schedules