Jul 29, 2020, 12:22:39 PM
- Full Stack Developer makes everything as efficient as possible, decreasing page load times and reducing overhead of our current scripts.
- Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Full Stack Developer builds monitoring and have the ability to perform debugging in all areas of the code.
- Report operational achievements and progress to the Software Development Manager on a regular basis.
- Full Stack Developer work effectively with other employees to collaborate toward a goal of providing user friendly applications.
- Full Stack Developer cultivates and disseminate knowledge of application development best practices.
- Participate in company activities such as planning and design meetings, retrospectives, and other required process activities.
- Research on emerging application development software products, languages, in support of procurement and development efforts. .
- Experience with server set up, database set up, designing database structures and coding stored procedures.
- Familiar with troubleshooting and resolving cross-platform issues, performance optimization, and managing web server platforms.
- Proficiency with server side languages and Familiarity with database technology.
- Ability to manage multiple design projects on tight deadlines and accustomed to fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with fundamental front end languages.
- Strong Organizational and project management skills.
- Proficient in custom module development and key contributed modules.
- Experience in operations and production support. .
- Paid time off according to local laws
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Childcare leave
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, plus flexible work schedules