Full-Stack Web Developer HOT
Full Stack Web developer (FSWD) builds the frontend, backend and database of supportFinity’s application using Angular, Spring boot and Postgresql.
In this role, FSWD developer is expected to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. Must be a team player and excellent communicator.
The main goal will be to work with teams to design, develop and maintain software.
- Participate in requirements analysis, and transform requirements into viable code.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture.
- Test and deploy applications and systems.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code.
- Improve existing software.
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with HTML5/CSS3.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs like REST.
- Hands-on experience on Angular, SpringBoot is a plus.
- Familiarity with the GCP is a plus.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Solid command of English, speaking and writing.
- Paid time off according to local laws (sick days, vacation days)
- Health insurance
- Life insurance (Variable)
- Dental insurance (Variable)
- Vision insurance (Variable)
- Retirement benefits or accounts (In some countries)
- Disability insurance (In some countries)
- Tuition reimbursement (In some countries)
- Childcare leave (In some countries)
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance ( Subject to business needs)
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, plus flexible work schedules ( For office Jobs only)