The Helpdesk Specialist is in charge of providing excellent end user experience, which includes resolving potential or actual technical issues. One of their main duties of Helpdesk Specialist is troubleshooting different software packages, hardware devices, and other peripherals.
Strong Communication Skills
- The Helpdesk Specialist implements, update and maintain desktops and peripherals and mobile devices.
- The Helpdesk Specialist executes Windows workstation administration .
- Possesses an understanding of Active Directory and Windows applications on the enterprise.
- The Helpdesk Specialist troubleshoots Active Directory, and Windows security threats.
- Works on overall manageability of all systems
- Installs, configures and tests desktop software installations.
- Addresses and resolves user concerns in a professional and timely manner.
- Reviews and participates in projects that evaluates, test and introduce new technology and approaches.
- Experience with corporate workstation troubleshooting.
- Windows administrative service skill set, including enterprise applications.
- Troubleshooting experience in the Windows environment.
- Experience in a real time, mission critical environment.
- Ability to support remote workstations and environments.
- Able to effectively troubleshoot and support clients on latest devices/technology.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong collaborative relationships within a team and throughout the organization.
- Ability to communicate technical information to end users in non-technical language. .