Jul 29, 2020, 12:50:01 PM
Information Security Architect
A Security Architect is responsible for designing, building, testing and implementing security systems within an organisation's IT network.
- Establish and maintain a strategic information / cyber security architecture vision and goals.
- Maintain the annual enterprise cybersecurity architecture and engineering plans and process descriptions.
- Engage the chief information security officer, cybersecurity teams, the enterprise architecture team, solution delivery.
- Information Security Architect helps to determine operational trends and forecasts business plan activities.
- Consult with solution architecture teams and IT infrastructure to efficiently integrate and implement technology solutions.
- Information Security Architect reviews proposed technology and solutions and presents security concerns at the Technology Control Board.
- Information Security Architect works with Security Policy and Training team to help the agency maintain compliance with cybersecurity laws.
- Information Security Architect serve as information security subject matter expert and trusted advisor. .
- Experience mapping an organization’s actual cybersecurity functions to at least two industry standard cybersecurity models.
- Experience in solution development and solution architecture advocating cybersecurity.
- Knowledge of Security capabilities of relational databases.
- Knowledge of Security standards and controls.
- Exceptional communication skills, including the ability to explain technical topics to those without a technical background.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identify risks in business processes, operations, and technology projects.
- Collaboration and persuasion, including the ability to work with teams and drive initiatives in multiple departments.
- Experience with identifying security controls for threats (risk with device(s) affected, vulnerability and threat agent descriptions) .
- Paid time off according to local laws
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Childcare leave
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, plus flexible work schedules