The iOS/MacOS Developer designs and builds advanced applications for the iOS or MacOS platform. Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features. Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- The iOS/MacOS Developer designs database using Core Data and implemented background fetch using backgrounding API in iOS 7.
- Implements map features to view photos on map using MapKit, Core Location.
- The iOS/MacOS Developer designs and builds advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- The iOS/MacOS Developer collaborates with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ships new features.
- Unit-tests code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- The iOS/MacOS Developer works on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discovers, evaluates, and implements new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Works as part of a team to see projects through from planning to completion for various enterprise clients using the Agile development process.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in iOS development.
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.