Apr 21, 2021, 10:25:23 PM
The IT Manager Duties: Accomplishes information Technology staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Management and leading of overall IT Service Support and IT asset.
- The Information Technology Manager troubleshoots software and hardware issues.
- Procurement of end-user devices and peripherals
- Sets up and configuration of end-user devices.
- The Information Technology Manager troubleshoots local network issues, assisting the Head quarter based team where required.
- Liaise with local hardware and service vendors to ensure consistent delivery of service.
- The Information Technology Manager provides advice and guidance on the use of technology to based users.
- The Information Technology Manager develops and executes an IT strategy for the Shared Service IT deliveries.
- Experience in successfully leading large, complex projects and/or in business/IT consulting/management roles.
- Must have experience or exposure in project management audit/compliance.
- Leadership and negotiation skills and experience/in-depth knowledge of the business, Business analysis and IT processes.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Must be reliable and have a sense of responsibility. Ability to manage personnel.
- Software/Program/Web development & IT Security abilities preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, Must be able to work independently. .