ITIL Consultant are independent computer professionals who assist companies in building, installing, and maintaining their computer systems. ITIL Consultant may work on their own or be employed by consulting firms.
- Qualifying transmission media, load balancers, repeaters, switches, routers and communications protocol devices.
- Access security and data transfer controls (ensuring data integrity when transferring data from one system to another via the internet.
- Testing data integrity and controls for the security of access to data, applications and servers within the infrastructure framework.
- ITIL Consultant makes back-up systems, disaster recovery, data management (job schedulers and other data management tools),
- ITIL Consultant virtualized environments including computing solutions system to segregate application access and use.
- User access and domain access controls and testing.
- Data Center physical access, power consumption, cooling and other physical aspects of logistical use and access.
- Governance and change management ensure systems are in place for monitoring and ongoing management to ensure a state of control .
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strategic ability to execute operational risk management programs.
- Experience with information technology oversight programs that align to a Technology Business functions.
- Broad and significant knowledge of technology and the associated challenges.
- Knowledge of infrastructure in key technology platforms.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of strategic elements of financial, operational, technical, and regulatory environments .
- Paid time off according to local laws
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Childcare leave
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, plus flexible work schedules