Network Administrator HOT
The Network Administrator responsibilities Includes: Fully supporting, configuring, maintaining and upgrading corporate client's networks and in house servers. Installing and integrating new server hardware and applications. Keeping an eye out for needed updates.
- The Network Administrator builds, configures, replaces and troubleshoots networks hardware and associated devices.
- The Network Administrator secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies: defining and monitoring access.
- Troubleshoots connectivity issues (LAN, WLAN, WAN, VoIP, and Internet access).
- Network Monitoring (check and address alarms, monitor link utilization)
- Network Administrator Implements network change request, Support in Network Infrastructure projects.
- Management of infrastructure, network, equipment, and facilities.
- Plans internal and external process improvements for continued service excellence.
- Network Administrator manages all internet equipment peripherals, ensures that equipments are properly maintained, updated, and in good running condition.
- Superb knowledge of, subnetting, multicast, unicast traffic, routing protocols, and other networking fundamentals.
- Experience and knowledge that demonstrates competency with network design, operational support, hands-on implementation.
- Ability to create network diagrams, training outlines, and document processes and procedures.
- Ability to work at a high technical level on all phases of network operations and maintenance.
- Provide clear and effective direction/training to less experienced staff and/or users.
- Must be able to evaluate network performance and interact with users to solve complex problem and review the work of others.
- Detail-oriented and organized; able to understand network evaluation criteria.
- Fundamentals of Server Virtualization, General networking knowledge. .