The Network Architect is responsible for designing computer networks, including local area networks(LANs), wide area networks (WANs), the Internet, intranets, and other data communications systems. Creates, tests, and evaluates networks.
- The Network Architect supports, maintains and builds large network infrastructures.
- Design data technology solutions for a multi-client environment.
- The Network Architect develops network and related architectures and solutions based on requirements from offering, engineering, and operations.
- The Network Architect works across the organization to provide technical leadership for the network infrastructure.
- Assessing new technologies and best practices for adoption.
- Possesses strong technical skills in Architecture Design.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for the organization to drive end-to-end cloud security architecture.
- Driving standardization and automation into all aspects of the network platform.
- Proven ability to manage own workload, priorities and deadlines and work independently without supervision.
- Experience designing data technology solutions, experience with large networks.
- Hands-on technical expertise in building security capabilities in code and deploying infrastructure in code.
- Experience with Firewall solutions, load balancing and high availability technologies.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, as they must constantly monitor systems to ensure there are no external threats.
- Measurable technical knowledge and confidence in communicating with highly technical audiences.
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies.
- Strong technical skills in Architecture Design, .