Presales Consultant - Network & DC HOT
SupportFinity is urgently looking for a Presales Consultant with the following specifications...
Work well under pressure
Strong Communication Skills
Technical Writing Skills
- Experience including RFP/RFI writing and responding to commercial/government RFP documents.
- Build Technical and commercial proposal, Bill of Quantities (BOQ)/ Bill of Materials (BoM), Costing Analysis, SOW’s, Solution design, High-level design (HLD) and Visio’s
- Able to design and present the solution to the customer.
- Collaborating and develop strong relations with channel partners to successfully pitch and deliver services and solutions.
- Development & implementation of Network & DC procedures for relevant technologies/systems/equipment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations.
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
- Working knowledge of the latest trends and developments in IT industry.
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Hands-on experience in Implementing the solution on Dell Technologies “EMC” based product.
- At least 3 years of Experience in Pre-Sales
- Performing network and security needs and contributes to design, integration, and installation of hardware and software
- Development & implementation of DC and Low current procedures for relevant technologies/systems/equipment
- Cisco Enterprise network
- Paid time off according to local laws (sick days, vacation days)
- Health insurance
- Relocation assistance ( Subject to business needs)
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, plus flexible work schedules ( For office Jobs only)