As the project manager, your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific project you are working on. Project managers may work closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
- Project Manager conducts project scope from the Client and Internal Management.
- Project Manager tracks the project status and report to Client and internal management.
- Project Manager manage tasks, milestones, and goals.
- Project Manager ensure that the image and reputation of the brand is consistent in all modules and signage within the distribution channels.
- Quickly processing requests for materials, fixtures and modules requested by managers of distribution channels.
- Project Manager designing and implementing new designs of layouts, signage, modules and other collateral for stores.
- Swiftly execute the integration of collaterals submitted by the graphics designer for placement in stores.
- Ensure that project is swiftly executed with constant site inspections.
- Knowledge of the best practices for Project Management.
- Experience in current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) environment preferred.
- Confirmed organizer, communicator, customer-oriented and charismatic team leader.
- Experience leading embedded software development teams.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Experience leading major time sensitive projects in a large operating environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items
- Paid time off according to local laws
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Childcare leave
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, plus flexible work schedules