The Project Manager plans, budgets, oversees and documents all aspects of the specific project they are working on. The Project Managers works closely with upper management to make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
Strong Communication Skills
- The Project Manager conducts project scope from the Client and Internal Management.
- The Project Manager tracks the project status and report to Client and internal management.
- The Project Manager manages tasks, milestones, and goals.
- The Project Manager ensures that the image and reputation of the brand is consistent in all modules and signage within the distribution channels.
- Quickly processing requests for materials, fixtures and modules requested by managers of distribution channels.
- The Project Manager designing and implementing new designs of layouts, signage, modules and other collateral for stores.
- Swiftly executes the integration of collaterals submitted by the graphics designer for placement in stores.
- Ensures that project is swiftly executed with constant site inspections.
- Knowledge of the best practices for Project Management.
- Experience in current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) environment preferred.
- Confirmed organizer, communicator, client-oriented and charismatic team leader.
- Experience leading embedded software development teams.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Experience leading major time sensitive projects in a large operating environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments.
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options and recommendations relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks, and resolving escalated items
- Manages a huge project where communication and people management is a super critical skill.
- Collaborate on Slack.
- Makes sure the project progress is going on time.
- Fills SupportFinity mandatory monthly quality report.