The Python Developer is responsible for writing server-side web application logic. The Python Developer usually develops Back-end components, connects the application with the other (often third-party) web services, and supports the Front-end developers by integrating their work with the Python application.
Bachelor of Computer Science
Team Working Skills
- Writes cloud automation tools to support developers deploying and running cloud infrastructure.
- Will champions best practices for cloud architecture and contributes to a library of shared modules.
- Analyzing, and validating a variety of input data sources; identifying the relationship among source data objects.
- Developing common definitions of sourced data; defining reusable approach to data integration.
- The Python Developer designs efficient approach to processing third party data using Python.
- Designing efficient approach to analyzing data-at-scale using Python.
- The Python Developer proactively identifies process improvements and ways to increase development efficiency in the organization.
- The Python Developer works with users helping support installation, administration, updates, and new feature requests.
- You have experience programming in Python and Go or similar languages.
- Proficient with computer security concepts and maintaining privacy on the internet
- Strong public cloud and cloud automation scripting experience.
- Hands-on experience in writing, debugging and optimizing data processing applications.
- Expert in Python with knowledge on at least one industry standard framework.
- Experience with provisioning tools, Major cloud service provider certifications are a plus.
- Proficient with computer security concepts and maintaining privacy on the internet.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, experience with creating user and administrative guides. .
- Paid time off according to local laws (sick days, vacation days)
- Health insurance
- Life insurance (Variable)
- Dental insurance (Variable)
- Vision insurance (Variable)
- Retirement benefits or accounts (In some countries)
- Disability insurance (In some countries)
- Tuition reimbursement (In some countries)
- Childcare leave (In some countries)
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance ( Subject to business needs)
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, plus flexible work schedules ( For office Jobs only)