Security Administrator HOT
The Security Administrator helps to safeguard organization's networks and systems. The Security Administrator plans and carry out security measures to monitor and protect sensitive data and systems from infiltration and cyber-attacks.
- The Security Administrator networks and security device monitoring.
- Collaborates with Infra and Operation team for escalating any findings.
- Research, tests, verifies proper functioning of security tools patch and fixes.
- The Security Administrator monitors network and security operation to detect potential vulnerability and provide solutions.
- Serves as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the engineering, architecting, and provisioning of Perimeter Security.
- Transforms business requirements into system specifications, document implementation designs and manage systems accordingly.
- The Security Administrator maintains operational metrics for management reporting.
- The Security Administrator provides analysis and consulting on: Standards and Policies, Network Solutions & Security, Data Security.
- Working knowledge on network security systems, web access security, url filtering, anti-malware, advanced threat protection, proxies.
- Ability to work with team members located remotely and to leverage multiple service and / or outsourcing providers.
- Comfortable to work closely with several teams within the Information Services area as well with the business teams.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills, Excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly, take initiative, manage time and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Expert, Intermediate and Advance Knowledge of a wide variety of Security technologies.
- Expert, Intermediate and Advance Knowledge about regulatory security requirements. .