SEO Consultants are responsible for planning, implementing and managing company client's overall SEO strategy. They usually cover a wide variety of duties such as web marketing, web analytics, content strategy planning, link building, and keyword strategy.
- SEO Consultant suggest keyword injections, subject to include, changes to the copy, meta description development.
- SEO Consultant provides recommendations and solutions based on SEO best practices related to their industry.
- Collaborative working style to build relationships, including collaborating with global colleagues on a global platform.
- Comfortable interacting regularly with both technical subject matter experts as well as business owners of all organizational levels .
- Ability to analyze and streamline complex SEO findings into C-Suite facing language .
- Stay-up-to date on new developments, trends and technologies in the SEO space.
- SEO Consultant creates reports and project plans and presenting to clients in a wide range of roles.
- Applying SEO tracking and reporting tool, Google Keyword Planner, or Bright Edge.
- Ability to analyze and streamline complex SEO findings into C-Suite facing language.
- Ability to lead training sessions or instructive meetings with diverse groups.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in technical and content-driven SEO.
- Experience in enterprise sites and large client organization.
- Experience supporting site migrations and redesigns.
- Demonstrable record of growing traffic and improving performance from the organic channel.
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills, Expertise of Google Analytics
- Forecasting and performance modeling experience a plus. .
- Paid time off according to local laws
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Disability insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Childcare leave
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, plus flexible work schedules
Full-time Position (40h/week)
Master (>7 yrs)
$20,000 / Y