- The Java Developer generates websites and builds applications with cross-platform compatibility.
- The Java Developer collaborates with other developers and designers to create, design and maintain data architectures and systems.
- Repairs and enhances existing websites.
- The Java Developer adheres to expected coding quality standards.
- Debugs and improves development and production issues across multiple services.
- Works on a mix of business process automation and system integration to improve the services provided to stakeholders.
- The Java Developer works closely with internal stakeholders, extracts and clarifies requirements and have the autonomy to direct strategy, methodology and technology selection to deliver those requirements.
- Collaborates with the product team and stakeholders for the requirements gathering, system design and work verification.
- Familiarity with continuous integration, deployment and automation tools.
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools.
- Significant experience in developing efficient and maintainable code.
- Knowledge on fundamentals of Networking and VMWare virtualisation.
- Platforms administration, including configuration, deployments and operational maintenance.
- Significant experience in application/system design.
- Understand the importance and always follow security best practices.
- Demonstrate strong problem-solving skills, privileging simple solutions to complex situations. .
- Paid time off according to local laws (sick days, vacation days)
- Health insurance
- Life insurance (Variable)
- Dental insurance (Variable)
- Vision insurance (Variable)
- Retirement benefits or accounts (In some countries)
- Disability insurance (In some countries)
- Tuition reimbursement (In some countries)
- Childcare leave (In some countries)
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance ( Subject to business needs)
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, plus flexible work schedules ( For office Jobs only)