The SharePoint Developer creates customized SharePoint solutions for our company, and be responsible for configuring and customizing SharePoint systems according to company specifications, building scalable web applications, writing and modifying code, debugging software, and training staff. To ensure success as a SharePoint Developer, knowledge of SharePoint and MS Office software, proficiency with front-end programming languages, and the ability to solve complex software issues is mandatory. Ultimately, a top-class SharePoint Developer can create clean, scalable SharePoint websites that meet all company design and functionality requirements.
Strong Communication Skills
- Meeting with the design team to review website and application requirements.
- Setting tasks and development goals.
- Configuring the company SharePoint systems to specified requirements.
- Developing new web components using XML, .NET, SQL, and C#.
- Designing, coding, and implementing scalable applications.
- Extending SharePoint functionality with forms, web parts, and application technologies.
- Testing and debugging code.
- Reviewing website interface and software stability.
- Troubleshooting software issues.
- Maintaining and updating SharePoint applications.
- Providing systems training to staff and customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or Equivalent.
- MOS certification preferred.
- Knowledge of C#, ASP.NET, and .NET Frameworks.
- High-level coding skills.
- Ability to solve complex software issues.
- Ability to project manage.
- Detail orientated.