The Social Media Manager manages social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including: Develops relevant content topics to reach the company's target clients. Creates, curates, and manages all published content (images, video and written).
Content creation and storytelling
- The Social Media Manager works with clients to creates a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers,
- The Social Media Manager creates timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
- The Social Media Manager monitors sites for client service opportunities and initiates conversations on behalf of the client.
- Analyzes and reports social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- The Social Media Manager creates engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brand (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, ETC,.)
- Stays current with social media trends and tools by attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
- The Social Media Manager continues to refine and defines the social marketing process.
- Oversees Social Media campaigns which include, research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting.
- Excellent copywriting skills, Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company;
- Creative ability & writing proficiency, .