Software Test Engineer HOT
The Software Test Engineer will develop test plans, test cases and test scripts for projects, among other assigned duties. Perform testing on various software, telecom and reporting systems.
IT Solution Design
- The Software Test Engineer reviews requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- The Software Test Engineer estimates, prioritize, plan and coordinates testing activities.
- Designs, develops and executes automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identifies, records, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- The Software Test Engineer performs thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develops and applies testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Tracks quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stays up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Experience with business-, process- and data integration technologies and processes.
- Experience working with transactional systems, data warehouses and analytics technologies.
- Experience creating, maintaining and running automated test scripts and working with test-automation frameworks/tools.
- Experience working in partnership with Software Developers.
- Past programming experience (any).
- Business Client Facing experience.
- Web Development project background.
- Defect identification and resolution tracking. .
- Paid time off according to local laws (sick days, vacation days)
- Health insurance
- Life insurance (Variable)
- Dental insurance (Variable)
- Vision insurance (Variable)
- Retirement benefits or accounts (In some countries)
- Disability insurance (In some countries)
- Tuition reimbursement (In some countries)
- Childcare leave (In some countries)
- Employee recognition programs
- Relocation assistance ( Subject to business needs)
- Workplace perks such as recreation activities, food and coffee, plus flexible work schedules ( For office Jobs only)