The Test Analyst will develop test plans, test cases and test scripts for projects, among other assigned duties. Perform testing on various software, telecom and reporting systems.
- The Test Analyst reviews requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- The Test Analyst estimates, prioritize, plan and coordinates testing activities.
- Designs, develops and executes automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identifies, records, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- The Test Analyst performs thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develops and applies testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Tracks quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stays up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Experience with business-, process- and data integration technologies and processes.
- Experience working with transactional systems, data warehouses and analytics technologies.
- Experience creating, maintaining and running automated test scripts and working with test-automation frameworks/tools.
- Experience working in partnership with Software Developers.
- Past programming experience (any).
- Business Client Facing experience.
- Web Development project background.
- Defect identification and resolution tracking. .