The UX Designer is working alongside the sales team, design team and development team, the UX Designer is responsible for optimizing the usability of a website or mobile application to allow the various user roles to accomplish their objectives in a manner that results in the best possible user experience.
- The UX Designer defines and creates the user experience and information architecture for the products, platforms, services and experiences.
- Defines, designs and maintains functionality, navigation, and interaction models through use cases, user maps and flows, and functional requirements documentation for Product Design.
- The UX Designer possesses an understanding of client centered needs, tasks and goals by translating them into smart and innovative solutions for the Product Design & Development teams.
- The UX Designer works closely with Product, Business, Marketing, Brand, and Design teams to translate business requirements into meaningful product experiences.
- Identifies and connects similar use cases, flows, and experiences across product design teams.
- Works across Product Design, Business & Marketing teams define global design solutions.
- The UX Designer participates in immersive user research, concept testing, usability testing, and analytics.
- Builds relationships to align & influence across Business, Product, Technology and Marketing.
- Experience in a Development Operations organization leading, administering, building and maintaining an automation environment.
- Track record of providing application architecture for Web, Responsive Applications and delivery in an agile environment.
- Experience with automated deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering tools.
- Knowledge of high availability, disaster recovery, auto-scaling and auto-healing concepts.
- Knowledge in various branching/merging methodologies and release procedures.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely and a flexible mindset to handle a quickly changing culture.
- Hands on development & responsibility for overall design and architecture of web applications.
- Experience in UX/UI design with strong knowledge of responsive design & implementation. .