Primary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Maintain and test the implementation of data management projects.
- Assemble data management products’ features to meet functional and non-functional business requirements.
- Work with clients’ and vendors’ stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Implement client process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Implement processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data solutions.
- Conduct research in the industry to address any issues that can arise while tackling a business problem.
- Remain up-to-date with industry standards and technological advancements that will improve the quality of our outputs.
- Learn and search about tools and products used in our projects in all data management domains, especially for Informatica products.
- Create delivery related documents: Solution Architecture, Low-Level Design, Business Requirement Document, System Requirement Specification, User Guide, etc.
Secondary Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure optimal delivery process is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
- Identify and design client process improvements.
- Optimize or even re-design our company’s solution architecture and implementation methodology to support and improve our services and data initiatives.
- Implement analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- Employ machine learning techniques to create and sustain structures that allow for the analysis of data.