- 4+ years of Core Banking as an IT project manager leading projects in medium-large Banks, and Fintech Companies, some of which should have been spent in an internal IT department context, with prior experience working in one or many of the following roles: Business/System Analyst, Solution Architect, and Software Development
- Experience in managing Agile projects. Leading Sprint Planning, Retrospective, Sprint Goals, Demo, etc.
- Hands-on SDLC experience
- Location : allocate to Saudi Arabia
- Strong technical knowledge of Google Cloud Platform, Amazon Web Service, or Microsoft Azure technology stacks, holding a relevant technical certification would be ideal!
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (documentation, presentation, meeting facilitation)
- Strong Subcontracting management skills and experience.
- Strong customer service and stakeholder management skills with a proven ability to create and maintain strong working relationships across the enterprise.
· Experience in managing Project Budget/Project Approval Requests
· Willingness to multi-task and be flexible to take on varied responsibilities.
· Pragmatic outlook with the ability to the right-size effort
· Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence outcomes and organize teams to attain shared goals. Excellent influencing, interpersonal, and communications skills (both written and verbal) with all levels of an organization.
· Strong team player - collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources.
· Proven experience with various project management tools such as PPM, MS-Project, etc. Exposure to agile methodologies and tools.
· Excellent problem-solving skills to resolve problems working in collaboration with multiple teams and individuals in reaching organizational goals
· Proven experience in banking industry software development (portal or Core)
· Deep technical knowledge to discuss technical details with different teams (Business, Architecture, and design)
· PMP/PMI certification